1. What time should I be there? Candidates - 5-7 PM, Members - 6 PM
2. If I am already a member and cannot be there on Friday night can I still come on Saturday? Yes! Please register online at wa-hi-nasa.org/register or check in on site Saturday when you arrive.
3. If I am already member do I have to stay for Sunday? On Sunday, we will have a Scout's Own Service, followed by breakfast, and then chapter meetings shortly after. There is also a LEC meeting at the OA Lodge if you would like to sit in and watch our lodge business meeting.
4. Is a dinner provided Friday night for members? There will be a cracker barrel, but not a full meal on Friday night.
5. Do I need to bring a tent? Yes.
6. What should I wear/bring if I am on service crew? Bring a friend, work gloves, and a spirit of cheerful service!
7. If I missed online registration, can I still attend the event? Yes, you can register on site at the Stahlman Dining Hall on Friday night or Saturday morning.